Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Trimble UAS Aerial Imaging solutions are designed to drastically reduce time and cost to collect aerial data and guarantee the reliability you need.
Within each of these industries, aerial imaging can be used to perform a variety of tasks and produce a range of deliverables. Trimble UAS Aerial Imaging solutions are being used to perform boundary & topographic surveys, site & route planning, progress monitoring, as-builts, volume determination, vegetation health and disaster analysis.
Trimble UX5 – A New Standard in Surveying and Mapping
The Trimble UX5 Aerial Imaging Solution is setting the standard for fast and safe aerial data collection by offering a complete system with powerful technologies such as reversed thrust & automatic fail-safe procedures, a robust design and radically simplified workflow.
- Ensures optimal image quality along with maximum photogrammetric accuracy.
- Combines impact resistant foam structure and internal and external composite elements for extreme durability and strength.
- Design ensures employability nearly everywhere and in practically all weather conditions.
Trimble Access Aerial Imaging Application
The Trimble Access™ Aerial Imaging application loaded onto the Trimble Tablet Rugged PC operates the Trimble UX5 and is a single software tool for planning your aerial missions, performing pre-flight checks and monitoring your flights.
- Intuitive workflows ensure reliable results.
- Conduct flights in a fully automated manner, from launch to landing.
- No piloting skills required.
- Built-in safety procedures ensure safe and successful launches each time.
The Trimble UX5 aerial image data can now be processed into powerful deliverables with the new Trimble Business Center (TBC) photogrammetry module. Specialized computer-vision algorithms produce very accurate results automatically, with minimal manual interaction. Provides a stable and reliable photogrammetric system delivering excellent results without requiring specialized photogrammetry knowledge or experience.
Trimble Gatewing X100 – Take mapping to the next level
Imagine being able to achieve highly accurate mapping, whenever and wherever needed, even in less than favourable weather conditions (wind, light rain, cloud cover) where conventional photogrammetry may not be possible, while keeping both feet safely on the ground.
- Optimized and unparalleled aerodynamic design enables performance that meets your requirement
- Flies in a straight and regular scan pattern
- Returns to the operator in a safe and shock-free manner
- Allows for day-to-day handling and intensive use
Trimble Gatewing X100 aerial image data can now be processed into powerful deliverables with the Trimble Business Center (TBC) photogrammetry module. The incorporation of specialized computer-vision algorithms produces very accurate results automatically, with minimal manual interaction. This provides a stable and reliable photogrammetric system delivering excellent results without requiring specialized photogrammetry knowledge or experience.
UAS System Comparison