The Trimble R7 offers a comprehensive GNSS support in a rugged, modular design that employs an external GNSS antenna for greater flexibility. Trimble R-Track technology in the receiver supports L2C and L5 GPS, plus GLONASS. Use the Trimble R7 for RTK or static surveying, or in a Trimble VRS™ infrastructure network. Employing a separate antenna, the modular Trimble R7 enables flexibility – choose from the Trimble Zephyr™ 2 for a rover solution or the Zephyr Geodetic™ 2 for a base station solution. The Trimble R7 is ideal for multiple surveying applications, including topographic, cadastral, and control.
- Advanced, modular 72-channel system configuration
- Trimble R-Track satellite tracking technology
- External high power UHF radio provides the flexibility to be used on the pole or as a base station
- Select from the Zephyr-2 GNSS antenna or the Zephyr-2 GNSS Geodetic antenna
- Partner with Trimble Access and the TSC3 controller
More details are available on the Trimble R7 datasheet.