- To provide technical support to our Survey/GIS Equipment and System
- To give training to customers and provide relevant technical support
- To work closely with customers/associates/internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Graduated preferably in Land Survey or GIS discipline. Those from Electronics or Computer discipline can also apply
- On-site surveying experience is an advantage
- Strong computer s/w knowledge and electronic knowledge. Knowledge in AutoCAD and 3DsMax is a plus.
- Good command of written & spoken Chinese & English
- Self-motivated, independent, proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills
- Full time
We offer competitive remuneration package with career advancement opportunity to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to:
Attn: Human Resources Dept.